Our Design Services
- Custom Drapery & Upholstery
- Detailed Finish Schedules
- Fine Art Advisory
- New Home Construction & Remodeling
- Home Staging
- Selections: Fabric, Furnishing & Fixtures
- Space Planning
At the heart
. . . of our design practice is a desire to provide our clients with Peace of Mind and an enjoyable process. Great designs that include style and functionality are a must – but if we provide the right guidance through the selection process, set clear expectations and share valuable information then we’re doing our job right. By removing the questions and unknowns we are providing expectations that are real – our client’s feel safe, trusting and comfortable. We offer the best in Long Island Interior Design.
“I sit at their table and truly listen and absorb. I give them back something that is better and allows them to be their best selves in their homes”
Crystal, Founder of CP Interiors
Our Brand Promise
We understand what it’s like to have a high-powered career that is important to you as well as being a parent and having a sanctuary you can come home to. Our job is to create that sanctuary.
1. We will bring everything to you and to make the whole renovation process as stress free and non-invasive as possible. We illustrate all our designs, show you actual hand samples and keep the whole project moving. The end result is a home you can be proud of and really enjoy living in.
2. We will help you reveal your personal style.
3. As a full-service concierge design studio – We create, illustrate and renovate your home from the inside out. We design kitchens, baths – really comfortable and functional “great rooms” – living rooms, master bed rooms – creative kid’s rooms, theatre rooms – any area you want to enhance in your home.
We are a CONCIERGE design group – Let us do the work and you do the living.
Our Design Process
Getting to know you
We believe that good design comes from clear communication. At our initial meeting we really get a sense of who our clients are -We discuss the dreaded “budget question” and we start the process of creating a relationship that will culminate in a home that truly reflects your best self.
Creating a Clear Picture
A picture is worth 1,000 words. Through clear illustrations and tactile hand samples- we give you a realistic picture of what we want to create for your home.
Ta-Da! The reveal
At CP Interiors the end result is a home you can be proud of and enjoy living and making memories in.